The Canfield Training Group
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CANFIELD TRAINING GROUP AFFILIATE PROGRAM, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT.
This Affiliate Agreement (“Agreement”) contains the complete Terms and Conditions between the Canfield Training Group (“CTG”) and “You” or “Affiliate”, regarding the CTG Affiliate Program (“Affiliate Program”).
我们的会员帮助我们推销产品和火车ings and in return they earn Affiliate Commissions. The products that earn an Affiliate Commission are indicated in Schedule A (“Approved Products”). The rate of the Affiliate Commission is indicated in Schedule A (Affiliate Commissions”).
- 你不允许使用任何我公司品牌n the root of a URL link. This means You cannot use, for example, “jackcanfield” or “thesuccessprinciples” in your website domain before the (dot), like this: www.filet-elec.com.com.
- Other than the marketing materials CTG provides to you for use under our Affiliate program, Affiliate may not use any copyright, trademark, service mark, or general branding of the Canfield Training Group.
- We will provide you with unique Affiliate links that allow us to track your sales in our Affiliate program. It is your responsibility to make sure the links are working properly.
- CTG reserves the right to withhold Affiliate Commissions and cancel this Agreement in our sole discretion if you are not in compliance with the guidelines in the Agreement.
- CTG reserves the right to remove an Affiliate or an Approved Product from the Affiliate program, and to terminate, modify or suspend this Agreement and its terms, at any time for any reason, in CTG’s sole discretion.
- Affiliate agrees to not send any unsolicited email to any party.
2. Affiliate Commissions:You will be paid an Affiliate Commission if:
- CTG reserves the right to withhold Affiliate Commissions from Affiliates who do not follow the guidelines, or who have Affiliate Commissions that are potentially fraudulent as determined by CTG.
- No Affiliate Commissions are earned from any product sales made in the back of the room at our live, online, or virtual training events.
3.会员委员会付款：Affiliate Commissions will only become payable once you:
- 提供所有相关的税收和地址文档, including but not limited to a W-9 form to CTG.
- We generally offer a 30-day refund period on our products. Verified Affiliate Commissions earned will be paid 60 days after the product refund period expires. Affiliate Commissions are not earned in any accounting period or paid until CTG receives payments from the student. So, if the purchase is made using a payment plan, our Affiliates are paid as CTG receives each payment from the student. If a sale is canceled or refunded for any reason, any paid Affiliate Commissions will be deducted from the amount owed to the Affiliate in any subsequent payment.
- CTG竭尽全力准确跟踪和支付来自会员链接的所有销售的会员佣金，但是我们不承担任何责任，在任何情况下，我们都将对任何技术困难，外部事件，其他分支机构的行动或其他其他分支机构或其他责任承担责任uncontrollable events that may disrupt or interfere with CTG’s ability to track sales. Under no circumstances will CTG be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits that result from the Affiliate participation in this program.
You may not engage in any of the following marketing activities and represent and warrant that your marketing practices do not violate any of these restrictions:
- Affiliates shall not make any false, misleading, or disparaging statements with respect to the Affiliate Program, CTG, its employees, its customers, or its Affiliates.
- Affiliates shall not offer cash back, coupons, rewards or other incentives as part of their marketing efforts for the Affiliate Program.
- Affiliates shall not use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the potential customer actually clicking on the Affiliate’s referral link.
- Affiliates shall not bid on or use CTG’s trademarks or misspelled keywords for the purpose of pay-per-click on internet search engines without prior written consent from CTG.
- Affiliates shall not use redirected pages and links to send a potential customer to CTG’s website.
- Affiliates shall not engage in domain forwarding (i.e. purchasing a domain and setting it to forward directly to CTG’s website using an affiliate link).
- 会员不得参与业务 - 运动网站的广告，也不应使用吸引欺诈或短期客户的营销实践。
- Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing activity that may harm the reputation or credibility of CTG, including using low-quality marketing materials, or advertising on any website that promotes violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or any illegal activities, or violates the intellectual property or other rights of a third party.
- Affiliates shall not send any email in violation of the federal CAN-SPAM statute, 15 U.S.C. 1571, et seq.
- Affiliates must include a physical mailing address and unsubscribe information for any marketing email sent promoting CTG’s Services.
- Affiliates shall make clear that they, not CTG, are the sender of all marketing communications related to the promotion of CTG’s Services.
- Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing or promotional activities that violate applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
- Affiliates shall not market using facsimile, broadcast, telemarketing, text message marketing, or other offline marketing methods regarding CTG or CTG’s Services without the express written consent of CTG.
- Affiliates shall not use malware or spyware to market or promote CTG’s Services.
6。Indemnification:You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless CTG and our subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as “Losses”) insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by you herein, or (ii) any claim related to your website or advertisements, including without limitation, its development, operation, maintenance, copy, design, and content therein not attributable to CTG; (iii) any claim relating to your business, your products, services and promotions.
7. Non-Disparagement:You agree that You will not disparage CTG, its officers, directors, or employees or otherwise take any action that could reasonably be expected to adversely affect CTG’s reputation. Under this Agreement, “disparage” includes, but is not limited to, any negative statement, whether written or oral, about CTG, its officers, directors, or employees. You agree and acknowledge that this provision is a material term of the Agreement, the absence of which would have resulted in CTG refusing to enter into this Agreement.
8. Assumption of Risk：您负责确保您参加会员计划的参与符合适用的法律，并且不侵犯任何第三方的权利，包括但不限于知识产权。您对针对您提起的任何索赔，诉讼或申诉都承担所有责任，包括但不限于与参与会员计划有关的所有损害。
9.责任限制：TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, CTG, ITS PRESENT AND FUTURE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND ANY THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, CTG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, CTG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, CTG’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF COMMISSIONS YOU EARNED OVER THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING THE CLAIM(S), UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
10.Limitation on Time to File Claims:ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
11.Entire Agreement; Severability of Provisions; No Waiver:This Agreement constitute the entire agreement with respect to participation in the Affiliate Program. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable by a court of law exercising proper jurisdiction, that provision shall be deemed severed from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability. No waiver of any provision hereof shall be valid unless in writing signed by the parties. Any failure to enforce any right or remedy hereunder shall not operate as a waiver of the right to enforce such right or remedy in the future or of any other right or remedy.
13. Governing Law:The laws of the United States and the State of California will govern this Agreement, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Santa Barbara County and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
14. Changes to Terms and Conditions of This Agreement:CTG may review and update these Terms and Conditions at any time in our sole discretion and it is your responsibility to keep abreast of those changes. All changes are effective immediately when posted. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following the posting of revised Terms and Conditions means that you accept and agree to the changes which are binding on you, so please check this webpage periodically for updates.
APPROVED PRODUCTS and STANDARD AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS See the Canfield Affiliate Center for all Approved Products and the Affiliate Commission rates.